Risk & Control Manager
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Global Markets and Treasury
- 17th August 2017
- Job Type
Our client, a leading bank here in the region, are looking for a Risk and Control Manager to join their dynamic and professional team. Responsible for overall treasury operations control the successful candidate will play a vital role in the management of the banks Treasury Operations.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of Head of Treasury Operations and will be responsible for:
- Providing oversight control over treasury front office activities.
- Proding expert assistance in carrying out the control functions related to FX, Securities and etc...
- Ensure implementation of new products as per bank's implementation policy.
- Ensure functions are carried out as per treasury policy.
A successful candidate for this role must have:
- A minimum of 12 years experience in handling treasury and risk operations.
- Graduate / treasury operation certification.
- Leadership skills / managing a team.