Senior Economist, Monetary Strategy
- Middle East & North Africa
- Financial Services, Financial Services (Other)
- 13th August 2017
- Job Type
Our client offers a monetary and financial advice to governments and act as the financial agent of international and financial institutions. They are looking to hire an Senior Economist, Monetary Strategy that will provide decision making support for the Head of Monetary Policy.
The ideal candidate will have a direct supervision of the Principal Economist and will be responsible for:
- Assisting the development of monetary analysis and policies.
- Work closely with the monetary management team to develop and design monetary management tools.
- Keep abreast of leading practices and developments in relation to monetary policy implementation.
- Revise and submit reports on monetary stability prepared by subordinate economists to the respective parties.
A successful candidate must / should have:
- BSc. in Economics, Post Graduate Degree in Finance.
- 4 to 8 years experience in similar role.
- Strong background in financial engineering and monetary finance.
- Proficient in English and Arabic would be advantage.