- NZD100000.00 - NZD150000.00 per annum
- New Zealand, Canterbury
- Accounting, Accounting
- 27th March 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very innovative company with strong history and diverse services range, which includes Audit, Accounting/Tax, Insolvency/Business Recovery and Consulting. Due to their strategic plan to growth they are now looking for a Business Advisory Services Associate who would be comfortable to promote their new innovative financial accounting and advisory products, and to grow and manage their own client portfolio.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU NEED TO:
- Have 7+ years of experience either within CA firms completing various business advisory services, or have worked in the CA firm prior to taking a leap to work as a commercial accountant
- Have an in-depth understanding of and experience in compiling management reports, performing business performance analysis, assisting with strategy development and providing business planning and advice, as well as advising people on accounting systems and technology implementation
- To be CA or CPA qualified, or equivalent
- Have very strong people skills and be comfortable communicating with clients and stakeholders at all levels, as well as developing long lasting relationships
- To have a sense of humour
IN RETURN YOU WILL GET:
- A clear career progression to partnership and potentially becoming a director
- Very competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work within very open, diverse and vibrant, but yet professional culture and environment
- Brand new open plan and paperless offices filled with new hardware and cool break out spaces with individual offices for senior staff
- Work-life balance with a decent degree of flexibility in terms of hours as well as start and finishing times, social club etc.
This is a very unique opportunity that doesn't come up often and won't last long, so if the above sounds like you, APPLY NOW. Or contact Nik for a confidential discussion on 03 366 87 27.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.