Financial Controller - PE Real Estate
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, CFO/Finance Director
- 27th April 2018
- Job Type
- Great reputation with a Fast Growing real estate firm.
- Performance driven-culture with the corresponding compensation package
- Step-up and lead the Finance Team.
My client is a fast growing PE Real Estate Fund Manager with a great reputation investing in real estate assets.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to lead the fund's team and be responsible for Finance Function. Specific work includes:
- Reporting to the CEO and responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual fund reports
- Portfolio monitoring and managing the quarterly valuations process.
- Support Risk Management and Compliance functions across platforms
- Ability to produce (and experience of) complex accounting consolidations
- Participate in due diligence of acquisition and disposition transactions
- Participate with bank financing for both fund and asset levels
- Participate in tax structuring with respect to funding and new acquisitions
- Work with investment and asset management team closely on operation matters
- You will have exposure within a PE Real Estate Fund, at least 10 years.
- Good industry knowledge and financial knowledge of the property asset management industry.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031 Consultant ID: R1652926