Financial Controller - Real Estate Consolidation
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 4th April 2018
- Job Type
- Want to be part of a leading Real Estate firm?
- Want to work for a firm that invests in its employees?
- Want to be rewarded well for your hard work?
Our client is an International Real Estate Developer and Investment Company with approximate AUM S$30 Billion.
Our client is looking for a proven and experienced finance professional to join their finance team and cover the consolidation group reporting. Specific tasks will include:
- Responsible for group consolidation and financial / management reporting functions.
- Provide financial / management accounting support and analysis to business units.
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and legislative requirements.
- At least 10 years' of experience in Accounting and 4 years should be gained as a manager overseeing group reporting function for a large commercial organization.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing consolidated financial / management reports for a large group (over 100+ entities)
- Experience with IBM Cognos Controller and TM1 software will be advantageous
- Familiar with listed company reporting requirements, hands-on experience in preparing consolidated financial
- Ability to lead a small team to review financial performance and manage adhoc projects is a must.
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not shortlisted.
Licence No. 12C6031 Consultant ID: R1652926