Financial Reporting Accountant
- GBP275 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 24th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is modern, imaginative and right at the forefront of regeneration in the UK. They have numerous innovative projects up and down the UK, creating new and exciting places to live. The brand and the company culture go hand in hand, making this one of the best real estate developers in the country to work for. They are a listed company, and it's a genuinely fantastic place to be.
With the huge amount of projects and developments they are managing at any one time they have a large finance team. This large team is efficient and collaborative whilst making sure roles are both defined and offering exposure across the business.
This important role falls within the Financial Reporting function and is responsible for delivering Financial Reporting for a number of the business entities. They have modern accounts production software and whilst there will be scope to look to improve where possible, the current process does work well. You will have extensive exposure across these varied entities and will develop key relationships within them.
Key responsibilities for the role will include;
- Preparation of Financial Statements for a variety of entities
- Complete disclosures through relevant discussions
- Maintain regular communication with Auditors and ensure minimal Audit review comments
- Provide regular updates and work closely with the Finance Manager and Head of Financial Operations
- Various add hoc tasks whilst working with the various entities, building strong working relationships with key personnel
For this candidate we are looking for a recently qualified accountant (CA, CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA), ideally with a recent background in an accounting practice or working for a business with a number of legal entities.
Candidates on a tier 5 working visa are encouraged to apply.