- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 6th March 2018
- Job Type
£30k - £35k
Our client is a leading property management firm based in the West End currently seeking to recruit a Property Cashier. You will utilise your financial skills and experience to ensure that all receipts and payments are processed through the accounting system and that bank reconciliations are performed effectively.
It is a superb opportunity to develop your career as part of an ambitious, property market leader within the property management industry.
Main responsibilities include:
- Daily processing of receipts.
- Completing bank reconciliations.
- Producing a BACS run on a weekly basis.
- Opening new client accounts.
- Handling of client monies.
- Handling cashiering requests and queries from property accountants.
- Processing CHAPS payments and internal transfers
- Posting Cheques
- Following up on and maintaining a report for unallocated queries.
You will be expected to have experience of cash management within a property management environment from a previous role. Experience with a large asset management database is also strongly desirable.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to visit www.cobaltrecruitment.com/candidates/register so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.