Treasury Manager (Real Estate)
- SGD60000.00 - SGD96000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 30th July 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a local fund management firm with a strong focus on Real Estate investments. They are currently seeking an enterprising Treasury Manager to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, you will assist in managing the Group's treasury functions that is in line with the Group's business objectives and policy, including but not limited to timely completion of corporate or project loan financing. You will assist in managing the interest rate and foreign exchange exposure through constant review and recommendation of appropriate hedging structures. You will also review cash flow projections and treasury highlights for circulation to Management. In addition, you will be required to evaluate financial viability of proposals relating to land acquisitions/ new businesses as well as provide support on any ad-hoc corporate projects.
- Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or relevant discipline with 5 or more years of relevant working experience in the real estate development industry
- Highly analytical and meticulous with good technical knowledge of financing terms and conditions
- Possess good understanding of financial instruments and products
- An independent, resourceful, self-motivated individual with the ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications