Inhouse- Compliance Manager (REIT)
- Asia, Singapore
- Cobalt Recruitment, Recruitment Manager
- 29th August 2018
- Job Type
- Review Compliance related reports and documents
- Monitor and update the Compliance Monitoring Program
- Update the Compliance Manual periodically and formulate compliance policies & procedures to prevent fraud and improper conduct.
- Monitor new rules and regulations from MAS, SFA, SGX and other relevant laws and regulations.
- Review and evaluate compliance issues with the management and Board of Directors
- Plan and execute the compliance audit fieldwork such as review documents, interview personnel and process owners on existing policies and procedures and perform walkthroughs and testing of key controls.
- Develop recommendations and discuss and agree with Management on the action plans to implement the recommendations.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related degree.
- 3-8 years in REIT compliance.
- Good communication and writing skills.
This organization needs no introduction and is recognized as a leader in their field of expertise. The role will provide an opportunity for the right person to work in a stable environment with great culture.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1325169