- GBP23000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 6th March 2018
- Job Type
A leading shared workplace business in London with an impressive portfolio of property is looking for an Architectural Assistant experienced in the office and workplace commercial sector. They require an ambitious individual that can assist in the design and build of their existing portfolio and new build assets.
Reporting into the Head Interior Designer and working in collaboration with the sales team and project managers, you will use your experience in Architecture & Design to help successfully deliver the current strategy through this period of growth. You will be require to manage refurbishment, new build and conversion fit out schemes from concept design to completion and project management. You will ideally be experienced in using Vectorworks software and have proven experience in workplace design.
£23,000 to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- Experienced using AutoCAD and Vectorworks software
- RIBA Part 1 or 2
- Previous work experience in an architectural practice or client side environment.
- Excellent communication, management and client facing skills
- Ability to work independently, well organised and self-disciplined
- Ability to work under pressure sometimes to short deadlines
- Conscientious, flexible and reliable
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience on the client side within a leading workplace asset manager and owner and progress your Architectural career.
To apply for this position, please apply with your CV in Word format.