Assistant Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 23rd May 2018
- Job Type
An opportunity to join one of the best Project Management consultancy's in the industry is now available! This leading firm are looking to appoint a motivated and driven Assistant Project Manager to join their successful team in Auckland assisting with Commercial and Office, Residential and Educational projects ranging from $2 - $100M+.
Currently in growth mode the consultancy are looking to develop, support and mentor their dynamic team of Project Managers boost their career. As an Assistant Project Manager you will assist in delivering premium services in the above sectors and become apart of their track record on delivering some of the highest quality projects in Auckland.
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits
- Manage resources in conjunction with Managers
- Maintain, manage and document all project reports and statements
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively including holding status meetings regularly
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Client management - effectively work with team and managers to ensure relevant communication with the client is done
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and assist in making decisions accordingly
- 1+ years experience in the construction industry as a preference
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A relationship builder - able to hold strong relationships with clients
- Ability to follow directions and take initiative when required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creditable consultancy who are invested in giving back to their people, and succession planning them into higher roles and opportunities with becoming the leading experts in the industry.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the local market.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or interested in hearing about similar roles.