Civil Engineer - step into a better role
- NZD70000 - NZD90000 per annum
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 27th February 2018
- Job Type
With Christchurch as their head office, you'll be working alongside the directors and decision makers. It's a medium sized, multi-disciplinary environment, so you'll be able to collaborate with engineers from other disciplines to increase efficiency on projects.
Due to an increase in workload, a position has opened in the Civil team. You'll work alongside local experts on interesting and challenging projects across the land development and horizontal infrastructure space. Projects range in size from small residential to large commercial.
- Intermediate to advanced experience on land development and/or infrastructure design.
- Specific Civil design experience as this is a design focused role.
- Civil 3D experience will be beneficial.
- Familiar with NZ standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, contractors, and local authorities.
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please get in touch to discuss further. We will not send your CV anywhere we haven't first discussed over the phone.
Alternatively, if this isn't exactly what you're after, get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss what you are looking for. As an engineer turned recruiter, I'll be able to better understand your experience and help guide you through the local job market.
Cobalt's South Island Team operates across the full spectrum of professional engineering and construction roles.
Chandler Morehardt - Engineering