Client Side Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager
- GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 9th April 2018
- Job Type
Assistant Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager - Client Side
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an exclusive basis with a leading property development company in London that purchases, refurbishes and delivers bespoke buildings across the high end residential, PRS, student accommodation markets. Our client has an impressive property portfolio with a steady growth plan and therefore looking to bring on board an Assistant, cost management focused, Project Manager to assist and oversee the development process of their schemes from initial feasibility through to completion across the UK. The successful applicant will be reporting into the Director of construction and be part of a close-knit team and assisting in delivering schemes that value between £200,000 and £20 million.
£35,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience)
Plus benefits package
With significant growth plans, they require an individual looking to progress their career in a client side environment, someone who can hit the ground running in assisting the PM team and coordinate the design and build of various development projects. This includes managing multiple projects simultaneously from feasibility, planning, tender analysis and procurement through to construction and sub contractor management and payments.
- Construction related degree or industry equivalent
- Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
- Experience within Residential or student accommodation preferred
- Proven experience in developing relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Ideally based in or near London
To apply for this position or to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in Word format.