Development Project Manager - Luxury Residential
- Negotiable + Pension, health, Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Development
- 17th May 2018
- Job Type
Development Project Manager - Luxury Residential Developer
Remuneration: £60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits + Bonus
One of London's most respected design, development and advisory businesses operating within the luxury residential space are currently looking for an ambitious Development Project Manager to join their central West End office.
Due to further project acquisitions they are looking for a Senior level Development Project Manager to join the team and take the lead on high-end residential developments through to FF&E. Focusing on luxury residential developments both from their own investment and on behalf of HNWI acting as their development manages they have developed a number of key, well known, schemes across London and have an exceptional team which includes a strong in-house design and architectural function.
The Development Project Manager will lead developments from post-acquisition planning and design through appointing the external consultancy teams, tendering the contractors and managing the development through the project life-cycle to FF&E completion. Developments are split to the smaller £4 - £6 million refurbishment schemes in Belgravia and Chelsea and the larger £10 - £50 million (£100+ million GDV) new build and complex cut & carve developments. The Development Project Manager will report into the owner of the business and work alongside two existing Development Project Managers.
Due to the nature of the business there is good bonus available and future progression.
- MRICS / MAPM preferable but not essential
- BSc in Construction, Project Management
- Consultancy or developer background
- Good experience in delivering high-end residential turnkey projects with construction valued between £5 million and £20 million
- Ability to work autonomously through the 360 life-cycle with good experience in leading project teams, dealing with lawyers and the ability to drive and negotiate with contractors on-site.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through to email@example.com or contact me on 02074782500.