- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + car allowance, plus package
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 25th April 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a client side role to manage a grade A mixed use portfolio between Cambridgeshire and Birmingham. This newly created (home-based) role will see you working alongside a values-driven property developer with a mantra of proactively investing in their people and properties - an approach that has seen them go from strength to strength in recent years with no sign of stopping any time soon!
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Working closely with and advise the surveyors for your portfolio;
- Ensuring the properties in your portfolio are maintained to the highest standards, in accordance with UK H&S legislation;
- Overseeing the work of a team of Building Managers, continually developing them and identifying new training needs where necessary;
- Managing the work of external suppliers, assisting in the renewal of these contracts;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections, ensuring a robust maintenance programme is in place;
- Overseeing maintenance projects on site where necessary;
- Other duties ad hoc where required.
As the successful candidate you will ideally come from a Property Management background from either a managing agent, developer, property owners or investor, and will be confident in providing total facilities solutions within a multi-let portfolio. IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications are essential, whilst relevant BIFM levels are looked upon favourably. However, equally important will be your vision and enthusiasm, your ability to bring new ideas to a growing team, and your ability to build relationships with stakeholders at every level. This is role is most definitely a floor and not a ceiling, and so our client is looking for someone keen to grasp the opportunity with both hands and make it their own.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV today