Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 22nd May 2018
- Job Type
A nationwide, progressive Multi Disciplinary Consultancy are looking for an Intermediate PQS to be part of their established and successful team. They are a team of highly effective consultants working in partnership with their clients across residential, tertiary and commercial sectors.
This reputable consultancy have a great track record of staff retention and as such this is a rare opportunity for an Intermediate QS to join this amazing practice. Being part of this company will allow you to build strong relationships with some interesting clients and with a personal approach from the Directors with hands on training and real development.
This is a key role within the business, supporting Project Managers to deliver projects on time and within budget and with a satisfied customer. Working on projects across demanding and ever growing sectors, managing the financials of between $2M - $250M.
- Relevant industry qualification in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years New Zealand experience
- Experience in Professional Quantity Surveying including bank Drawdowns and Initial Reports
- A professional and confident manner with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and thrive on the challenges ahead
- Preparation of initial reports and drawdowns
- Project financial management duties including checking progress claims
- Contract administration
- Tender and document prepartation
- Attending site visits and site meetings where required
- 'Cost to Complete' reporting
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work with some of the best in the business within a great team culture. If this sounds like the role for you call Katie on 027 604 9413 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com