- GBP200 - GBP250 per day
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 24th April 2018
- Job Type
A new opportunity and exciting has become available for a Maintenance Surveyor at a respected and established Union based in London. This is a great opportunity to join a prominent organisation who have developed a leading reputation in the industry through their forward thinking and quality of service.
£200 - £250 Per Day
(Depending on experience)
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a programme of planned and preventative maintenance for Regional offices.
- You will provide day to day advice and support to Regional offices on routine property matters.
- Formulate annual budget estimates for planned works and work with the Property Manager to produce an annual property budget.
- Authorise and sign off payments and rent and service charge invoices up to £150K and monitor budgets accordingly.
- Project manage refurbishment and relocation schemes and established project management procedures including monitoring consultant and managing contractor performance.
- To monitor customer satisfaction with performance of property related projects and respond accordingly.
- Assist the Property Manager in implementing the property strategy Including property acquisition and disposals, on-site property viewings and surveys, directing third party agents and working closely with regional and branch colleagues.
- Ensure Health and Safety Standards and requirements are met for professional property contracts and ensure contractors and consultants are appropriately qualified and competent.
- Provide advice and support to branches on property related matters when required.
- Provide professional advice on landlord's responsibilities and the management of property leases with tenants.
- HND/HNC or degree level qualification in surveying/building construction or similar.
- Experience of surveying in a social housing and corporate environment.
- MRICS or MCIOB preferable.
- Excellent diagnostic skills.
This role is an ideal opportunity to work for a well renowned and established company and to gain invaluable experience within the field.
What to do next…
If you are interested in the position or wish for further information please submit your CV in Word format