- NZD90000 - NZD120000 per annum + Performance bonuses
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Project Manager opportunity for one of the leading PM Consultancy's in the market now available! Covering Commercial, Residential, Education, fit out, Infrastructure and more, with projects ranging from $20,000 - $250M+. A committed and motivated business, with an aim to become the most respected provider of Project Management services in the market.
This Project Manager's role will see you having a diverse portfolio of projects from the above sectors, responsible for inception to completion with high profile clients. This business is a preferred supplier for many developers, and they work on award winning and prominent property developments. They are in growth phase with an ambitious and exciting business plan to double in size in years to come.
* Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
* Support other Managers in feasibilities and project planning
* Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
* Ensure design specifications are being met during the construction process
* Understand cost to completion projections and make decisions accordingly
* Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
* Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design and installation of all essential systems
To be successful in this role:
* 5 years industry experience in Construction
* Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Architecture, Construction management, Civil Engineering, Building Science
* Excellent communication skills and presentation
* A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
* Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
Apply now to talk further about this opportunity and how you can add value to such a leading business and high performing team. Support, clear career path and consistent project pipeline for you to take hold of. Please call Rachel McNickle on 027 274 6821 to talk.