- Negotiable + negotiable on experience
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd September 2018
- Job Type
Join one of New Zealand's leading Project Management consultancies that take pride in delivering successful projects across Commercial, Education, Government & Industrial sectors. This is your opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the business and develop your career to the next level.
As a Project Planner you will be delivering projects from concept to completion while working alongside the PM, QS and other stakeholders. You will keep the project on track, on budget and work to deliver a successful outcome.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 year's industry experience
- Tertiary level qualification
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience in delivering projects from concept to completion
- Experience in developing realistic timescales and costs
- A clear understanding of project methodologies
If this sounds like a role that would interest you please feel free to apply and we will be in contact.