- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 2nd August 2018
- Job Type
You will ideally possess the following attributes and experience to be relevant to the role:
- 5+ years Quantity Surveying experience with PQS firms.
- A New Zealand recognised Quantity Surveying or Construction Management qualification.
- The proven ability to deliver bespoke cost management solutions to large blue-chip clients.
- A project history including large commercial and retail developments.
- Confident and capable in a client facing capacity.
- Abundance of professional energy and ambition to grow within the organisation.
- MRICS, NZIQS, AIQS or equivalent membership would be advantageous.
In return, you will be paid a rewarding salary and have a career path presented that gives you absolute certainty about progression in the business. The directors are on hand to offer support and advice too, as well as senior members of the business. You will be in the face of clients and enjoy the autonomy to manage your own projects too.
If you would like to be considered for the position or have any questions, please apply now and I will happily go through the position and company in more detail.