Senior Highway Engineer
- GBP35000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 5th September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy with offices throughout London. Due to continued growth and a huge forward work pipeline of work, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Kings Cross office for a Senior Highways Engineer to join the team.
Join a highly passionate team of professionals, led by a forward thinking, young and enthusiastic management team who's approach to integrated design produces award winning results and wins international recognition.
- Provide engineering support and manage the delivery of service to clients
- Support other employees with technical advice on highway engineering projects
- Provide technical advice to clients and potential clients
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Produce highway and other engineering designs
- Lead on projects ensuring the team deliver the agreed commissions and that client expectations are met or exceeded
- Lead the engineering input at all stages of a project from conceptual design, through the project cycle to site monitoring
- Support junior staff with their training and development
- Check output produced by other staff in terms of reports/drawings etc.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- In depth understanding of Highway/ Engineering Design and design standards
- Knowledge of engineering design, related legislation, contract procurement and contract administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technical / industry / TfL standards
- Good project management skills and financial management
- Evidence showing continuous professional development
- £34,000 - £44,000 per year
- 25 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays!
- Private health care
- Continuous training and development
- Annual Professional Membership of your choice