Senior Transport Planner
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 3rd September 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading design, engineering and landscape architecture consultancy with offices throughout London. Due to continued growth and a huge forward work pipeline of work, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Kings Cross office for a Senior Transport Planner to join the team.
Join a highly passionate team of professionals, led by a forward thinking, young and enthusiastic management team who's approach to integrated design produces award winning results and wins international recognition.
- Provide specialist transport planning skills and technical support to deliver projects to time, budget & quality
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships.
- Ensure all projects are set up, progressed and closed to meet company QA procedures
- Ensure projects meet / exceed client expectations in relation to time, quality and budget
- To develop and maintain close working relationships with all client contacts and companies
- Management of junior staff
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Confident in leading and managing your own projects
- Confident and competent business developer with a passion for building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Experience in leading project teams
- Minimum 5 years relevant transport planning experience
- Member of relevant professional institution
- Chartered / Incorporated or working towards
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of latest guidance, policy and practices relating to transport planning and engineering
- Financial monitoring and control of project budgets