Equipment Engineer (Novellus CVD)
- SGD4000.00 - SGD5000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Equipment
- 27th July 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the leading wafer fab semiconductor company in their search for Equipment Engineer (Novellus CVD).
In this role,
- You will in charge of establishing systems/guidance in sustenance and improvement of all equipment performance
- Perform shift duties for scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime
- Execute new equipment start-up, from facilities hook-up, vendor start-up, to acceptance of equipment for production
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to utilization equipment, cost of maintenance and implement equipment improvement projects to upkeep capabilities and reliability of equipment
To be successful in this role,
- You will have Bachelor's Degree in Technical Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experience in semiconductor wafer fab as equipment engineer, handling Novellus CVD equipment
If an opportunity is of interest then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510