Senior R&D Firmware Engineer
- SGD5000.00 - SGD6000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Equipment
- 26th August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with one of the Global Manufacturer of optical precision and scientific instruments. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on board Senior Firmware Engineer.
In this role,
- You will be responsible to develop large embedded firmware or software for medical and other Mission - critical systems
- Involve in entire firmware development life cycle including requirement engineering, architectural design, coding, testing, and maintenance
To be successful in this role,
- You will have PhD, Masters or good Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with at least 3 years of relevant experience in embedded or firmware development
- Possess in-depth knowledge of complex embedded software/firmware development on Linux, RTOS or embedded Windows platform
- Good knowledge and experience in the development process of firmware development using C/C++ on the embedded platform
If an opportunity with established MNC organization is of interest then please share your CV with us at email@example.com or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510