Corporate Finance Manager
- SGD90000 - SGD95000 per annum + Competitive bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Investment Banking
- 4th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a rapidly growing investment group who are looking to add a Corporate Finance Manager to their team based in Singapore. As the business continues to invest and develop, there is a need to bring on board a Corporate Finance Manager to lead on debt sourcing and structuring for investments across the region.
- Be responsible for the execution process by conducting the financial analysis, building financial models, due diligence, valuations and presenting investment opportunities to senior management.
- Review and carry out financial and tax due diligence for investments.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers, developers and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities and to source financing solutions.
- Strong educational background, ideally with a Degree in Accountancy.
- Be currently sitting in a Senior Associate or similar level position within the M&A or Corporate Finance team of a leading consultancy or investment bank.
- Experience gained in the real estate or infrastructure sectors would be preferable but not absolutely necessary.
If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Lic. No: 12C6031