Investment Associate - Bahasa speaking
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 21st May 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a private equity fund, who is well-known throughout South-East Asia is seeking an Investment Associate/Senior Associate to play a key role in the execution of investments across the region.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Indonesian Bahasa speaking, Associate to join a market-leading private equity fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet and build a long-term career.
The Associate will:
- Play a key role in the execution of investments across South East Asia as well as support senior members of the team with origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, lead on due diligence processes, oversee external advisory parties and pull together Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct market research and interact with industry leaders as a means of generating new investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, making recommendations to senior management on strategy development.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either an Analyst or Associate position within the M&A or Corporate Finance team of an international investment bank.
- Be fluent in English as well as Indonesian Bahasa due to the role focusing on deals in Indonesia and the need for this person to interact with senior managers and stakeholders.
- Possess a very strong skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch as well as conduct due diligence.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Can be either based in South East Asia or overseas and wanting to return to the region.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format. If you are not wishing to apply for this role, but wish to have a confidential conversation about other opportunities, then please send your CV to email@example.com.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031