Loan Asset Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Our Client are an established and growing firm that specialising in the Loan Servicing market.. They provide bespoke services for commercial real estate debt and have a number of clients across the spectrum. Due to growth, they are currently looking to take on an experienced Loan Asset Manager to join the team and work independently across a portfolio.
· Managing a portfolio of Pan - European commercial real estate loans including balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
· Working independently to manage multiple loan positions.
· Collecting and analysing of Borrower reports and ensuring compliance with loan covenants, reports includes rent rolls, operating statements, covenants and so on.
· Preparing and assisting in the preparation of Investor / Lender reports with regards to loan / portfolio performance.
· Reviewing of loan agreements, serving agreements and other financial / security documentation as necessary including coordinating legal reviews with external/in-house counsel as well as other parties counsel (Borrower and Lender).
· Assisting internally with on-boarding of new deals including review of the transaction documents and audit of information within the loan servicing system.
· Liaising with and negotiating, where required, with various professionals including Borrowers, Lenders, Asset Managers, Property Managers, Valuers and Solicitors.
· Representing clients and investors on a daily basis within the role as Facility Agent or Primary Servicer.
The Person should have exposure working in a similar role and with exposure to commercial real estate debt, the incumbent will hold sound financial and analytical skills and the ability to review loan agreements and ensure compliance. The successful candidate will have strong communication, negotiation and reporting skills as this is a core part of the role and will be someone who enjoys interaction. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is confident, well spoken to join a dynamic and growing firm.