Vice President - Healthcare Private Equity
- Negotiable + Competitive salary plus bonus
- Asia, Shanghai
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 24th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading private equity fund with more than $5bn AUM based out of Shanghai, investing in various industries in China including consumer & retail and healthcare.
Currently they are seeking to appoint a VP to join the healthcare investment team. The successful candidate will be joining an experienced & successful team who have a strong track record in the region.
* Lead new business development and marketing efforts, including maintaining detailed pipeline of prospects and potential deals through the firm's CRM system and external sources
* Establish and maintain industry business relationships to generate on-going deal flow
* Qualify potential private equity opportunities with the input of the Investment Committee
* Lead due diligence, direct transaction execution team and coordinate transaction closing
* Post-closing: interact with the management of portfolio companies, monitor performance and report internally on regular basis
* More than 6 years experience in investment banks or investment firms with healthcare transaction experience
* Solid understanding of healthcare investment dynamics
* Proven new business origination, negotiation and deal closing history
* Bachelor's degree from a top-ranked university
* Native in Mandarin and fluent in English
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV in word format.
Lic No. 12C6031
EA Reg No. : R1550186
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.