Active Payrollers required!
- NZD60000.00 - NZD80000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 4th September 2018
- Job Type
I am looking for talented Payroll professionals who are active in the market and looking for new opportunities in Auckland. My clients are looking for experienced payrollers who are comfortable in payroll processing and management. You will need to be fully conversant with New Zealand legislation, leading payroll packages and be comfortable paying both permanent and casual staff. This is a fantastic opportunity with the option of going permanent for the right candidates.
- Ensure calculating and processing of payroll, payroll journals and payroll filing for salaried and waged staff
- Labour edits and making sure hours entered correctly
- Checking leave requests and filing
- Entering new employees into the system
- Collate information and documentation relating to changes to each payroll
- Calculate the salary for each individual, to ensure all staff details for fortnightly pay run are accurate and complete
- Load new employees, and any changes to each payroll, into the payroll system in an accurate and effective manner, ensuring correct employee information is maintained
- Regular reports are produced to provide information regarding payroll deductions and make payments to external organisations (IRD)
- Annual leave and sick leave details are loaded into the Human Resource Information System
- Support and contribute actively towards team performance and the achievement of departmental, team or organisational goals and objectives.
- Maintain collaboration and co-operation between all team members.
- Contribute to overall team goals by demonstrating willingness and flexibility to assist with another team member's responsibilities if they are absent due to holidays or sick leave (where skills and experience enable this to be possible)
- Fully conversant with leading payroll packages- essential
- Excel experience using Pivot tables and V-lookups
- Knowledge of NZ legislation - essential
- Ability to establish and maintain effective client and team working relationships
- Problem solving skills, especially the ability to source and offer practical options
- Self-management skills (organisation and time management)
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Excellent communication skills via all mediums - ability to communicate to customers in a professional matter on technical and non-technical faults and strong written communication skills to accurately record all relevant information so effective documentation is created and maintained
- Demonstrated confidence and ability with computer applications
- Aptitude for numerical work
- High degree of accuracy in all areas of work
You will be able to take ownership of the role and be available to start in the near future. A very competitive package is on offer. If this sound's like you, and you are entitled to work in New Zealand, please register your interest by hitting the Apply Now button below and send through your CV with a covering letter. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Kevin Grant on +64 9 601 9316