Personal Assistant with Marketing
- GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 23rd April 2018
- Job Type
A leading commercial property retail agent is seeking a candidate to work as a Personal Assistant. You would be supporting the Managing Director and team of 6. This is a permanent role.
You would ideally be responsible for:
- Producing well presented, good quality presentations using the PowerPoint system
- Arranging meetings, appointments and plan travel itineraries, booking hotels and flights
- Provide a confidential and personal secretarial service, organising work priorities on an on-going basis
- Communicate internally and externally by letter, telephone, email or in person
- Attend to administrative matters within authority promptly and efficiently
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of office support
- Diary Management
- Strong IT and organisation skills
- Someone who is resilient, adaptable and a great team player
- Experience within property is preferred but not essential
- May involve some Marketing in terms of coordinating/setting up events and exhibitions. Also writing blog posts, advertising using social media
This is an opportunity to join a quirky, and vibrant business that is continually growing.
Please apply online with your current CV if you're interested in this role.