- GBP23000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 17th August 2018
- Job Type
Property Manager 12 Month FTC
£23,000 - £25,000
Are you looking for your next opportunity in the property sector? This could be the role for you! This is an outstanding opportunity to join an expanding Team based in the City of Birmingham to provide key property management services to property Fund Managers through co -location & sharing with them in their goal to provide out performance of benchmark targets.
The main duties include:
- Liaison with both internal and external clients to co-ordinate database services and information.
- Where appropriate, provide advice/support to other team members to enable and ensure their contribution to outputs and adherence to procedures
- Act as main point of contact between team/client to control processes and assist communication, wherever possible.
- Presentation of regular and ad-hoc reports to internal and external clients' satisfaction.
- Liaise with accounts team to ensure efficient collection and payment of rent and invoices
- Manage void and vacant properties having regard to procedures and insurers requirements.
- Deal with utilities and other suppliers as necessary.
- Assist in service charge process at budgeting, variance reporting and reconciliation stages.
- Maintenance of estates database on Property Management & Accounting for the team`s portfolio interpreting leases where necessary.
To apply for the role or for more information please contact Amy Mottershead on 0161 711 0602 or alternatively apply directly here.