Environment & RM lawyer | 3+ years PQE
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 7th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading firm with a highly regarded Resource Management, Environment & Planning team. Led by three partners who are passionate about the work they do, you'll receive excellent mentoring and training to further develop your skills. You'll work with developer clients, corporates as well as local authorities on commercial, residential and industrial projects, land use planning, infrastructure development, public works and consenting. This is a chance to be a strategic advisor for the clients you work with.
To be considered for this role you'll have:
- 3+ years experience as a Resource Management lawyer (those with experience across property, resource management and litigation are welcome to apply also);
- An interest in specialising in the environment, resource management and planning law;
- Knowledge of the Resource Management Act; and
- Good drafting and interpersonal skills.
The firm offers many good benefits including regular social activities and training opportunities.
This is your chance to work in a well-established RM team and learn from the best in the field. Promotions are based on merit so there are no barriers to your success.
If you've gained RM experience in Australia or the UK, having studied your law degree in NZ, then it would be worth you enquiring about this position too. We have multiple roles in this field, with practices of various sizes, so enquire now to learn more about your options.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 305 1391 or email your CV and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.