Legal Personal Assistant - Intellectual Property
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Legal Support
- 29th March 2018
- Job Type
Wow! These kind of opportunities do not come along very often. Our client is seeking a confident, switched on, energetic and proactive individual with excellent administrative / technical skills to join their busy Intellectual Property team.
You will be:-
- supervising / delegating work to a small team of Legal Secretaries
- full diary management for the Partner and other associated PA responsibilities ensuring that authors are on track with the work allocated to them
- liaison with a number of important clients
- preparation of Intellectual Property documentation (training will be given)
- assisting with monthly billing.
You will have worked as a Personal Assistant within a professional services organisation, preferably legal, banking or engineering.
Attention to detail, deadline management, the ability to multitask and perform under pressure are crucial in this role. A great knowledge of MS Office products is important. You must be fluent in English (oral and written), and entitled to work in New Zealand.
This team is fantastic to work for, the role is fast paced and varied, plus the capacity to take on more responsibility over time is very real and the firm is paying an excellent salary for the right candidate.
If you have the skills detailed above, and are keen to work in a role where you really can make a difference then get in touch.
To find out more, contact Janine Roxburgh on 02727 426 55 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org