VP - Legal & Compliance
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 5th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a leading company in the real estate sector who are currently experiencing an exciting phase of development and expansion. We are assisting them to hire a VP - Legal and Compliance for their team based in Singapore.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Negotiate, structure, draft, review, and provide legal advises on broad spectrum of corporate and commercial agreements
- Analyze and develop compliance solutions to transactional and business matters
- Handle all intellectual property matters within the group (Utilities, IT, Financing, and other commercial scopes
- Handle claims, disputes, and related litigation matters
- Provide general legal advice and support corporate and commercial matters relating to group
This candidate will have:
- Degree in law from a recognized university
- Qualified to practice Singapore Law
- Experience in both private practice and an in-house legal environment.
- Able to handle contentious matters
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be preferable as this role is required to deal with Chinese contractual documentation
If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
License No: 12C6031
EA Reg. ID R1325169