- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum + bonus & benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 21st May 2018
- Job Type
One of the leading UK property companies is seeking an Asset Manager to work on one of their prime central London Estates. In this capacity the successful candidate will work in a small team to manage a range of commercial assets, with a retail focus.
The key duties of the role include:
- Generating and maintaining value for a central London Estate, comprising predominantly retail assets
- Supporting the Director of Asset Management and assist with input into the firm's strategic direction and business plan
- Drive sustainable rental growth through new leasing initiatives, rent reviews and lease renewals
- Identify opportunities and oversee the delivery of small work projects and development initiatives
- Manage external consultants, contractors and agents, ensuring they fulfil their obligations
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Asset Manager with retail experience to join a supportive team and focus on prime, central London assets. The ideal candidate will be motivated, resilient, entrepreneurial and ambitious, with excellent experience adding value to assets.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your details via the provided link.