Assistant Building Manager
- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 9th April 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a global property company in the search for an Assistant Building Manager for a prestigious managing agent. This is a rare opportunity to be involved with London's most prestigious trophy buildings.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to;
- Assisting in setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget for the total portfolio, and monitoring the expenditure against this budget.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
- Communicating with tenants, stakeholders, contractors and senior staff members on a regular basis to ensure and smooth and efficient day to day running of the portfolio.
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works is carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
With previous managing agent experience, you will be required to assist with setting and managing the service charge budgets, as well as dealing with the outsourced contractors. With a big emphasis on displaying that high level of service, this will be a very client facing role. Key to your success will be your ability to bring new idea's to the team and be a proactive and determined facilities professional.
If you are interested in this role then please apply online today with your CV.