Associate Director for an National Corporate Occupier
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 6th April 2018
- Job Type
Associate Director for a National Corporate Occupier
Based West Midlands
Attractive salary & benefits package
My client is looking for an experienced Associate who can lead and motivate a dedicated Estates Team on behalf of a national occupier client. This role will need a Surveyor who is equally comfortable managing the estate whist interfacing regularly with senior stakeholders.
The Associate will have overall responsibility for the management of the client's leasehold interests which are a mix of commercial office and retail space.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the day to day property management of the portfolio including delivery by the wider back office functions
- Maintain a high level overview of all projects & instructions where internal teams are delivering activity on this account such as Lease Advisory, Agency, Building consultancy
- Ensure appropriate governance is in place for all instructions and case work is being delivered by the team in order to enable regular client reporting
- Work with stakeholders within the client to agree delivery priorities and ensure alignment with wider business and the estates strategy
- Provide input to the client's annual business plan and support its implementation including co-ordination with wider internal delivery teams specifically financial, budgeting and forecasting activity
- Work with internal teams including Lease Advisory/Agency to deliver against key reporting metrics and performance indicators enabling complete visibility of all transactions
- Be the initial point of contact for all instructions and escalations from the client team
- Represent the business at monthly board meetings
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Corporate Real Estate Associate to take the lead on a prominent account for one of the UK's leading Corporate Real Estate advisers.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Maria Sinclair on 0161 457 0105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org