- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd April 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to work within a brand new, cutting edge estate for a modern, high profile development company. This innovative conglomeration is situated within a bustling urban hub in the north-east of England. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multi-tenanted commercial properties and be highly accomplished at cultivating relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to tenants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing external service providers;
- Liaising with contractors and supervising them whilst onsite.
- Oversee both the proactive and reactive maintenance programme for the building fabric and plant;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring full compliance with UK and company health & safety legislation.
Ideally you will feel comfortable liaising with multiple stakeholders. You will possess an IOSH qualification and display an organised, proactive approach to your work. Our client is well regarded for it's development programmes and is able to offer a structured career path for your advancement alongside a stimulating and rewarding role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today