- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Competitive Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 28th March 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working alongside a well recognised and highly regarded managing agent in the search for a stand out individual to join their team as a Building Manager on a 12 month FTC . As a direct result of sustained success within the property sector, this exciting opportunity will be based in the city of London.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- To manage service charge budgets in conjunction with the Senior Facilities Manager
- Supervising both the hard and soft aspects of the portfolio and ensuring that all contract works is carried out in a punctual and cost effective manner.
- Forming relationships with key stakeholders, clients and contractors and ensuring that the highest level of communication is displayed throughout.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
With previous experience in managing large multi tenanted commercial offices, you will manage a portfolio of three buildings in close proximity. With an emphasis on providing top class customer service, a large part of your role will be building relationships with tenants, contractors and key stakeholders. Key to your success will be your ability to be an innovative Building Manager who can bring new ideas to the table as to how the building can be improved. Above all, you will be a hard working, dedicated and personable Building Manager that is excited to join a company who is well placed in the property market.
If you are interested then please apply online today with your CV