Commercial Development Manager
- Negotiable + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 26th July 2018
- Job Type
A well-respected property development business in the Waikato region with a number of existing and new commercial developments on the horizon are looking to bring on board a Development Manager.
You will work alongside other Development Managers and property professionals to identify, initiate and manage a range of commercial development projects in the Waikato and Southern Auckland region. This is a significant hire for the business as the role will require the individual to drive the delivery of new development opportunities and build solid commercial relationships across the region.
- Monitor performance of existing developments.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the board for approval.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Management of consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on sales and leasing programmes.
- Help to deliver high quality projects that maximise the company's return on investment.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will come from property, construction or finance background;
You will also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven development management experience from inception through to completion across a variety of asset classes.
- Strong financial modelling understanding or hands on experience.
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant contracts, Resource Management Act and standards.
- Competence in negotiation and client relationship management.
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence in your own initiative.
This is genuine opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to push their development career to another level based on the scope of works available for the right person to manage.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093