Commercial Property Manager
- GBP27000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 3rd September 2018
- Job Type
Commercial Property Manager - Assistant Commercial Manager
This position is with a firm of national independent property advisors working closely with one of the Partners in a role based in Croydon. This is a UK role focusing on commercial assets with some associated residential.
Salary £27,000 to £32,000 dependent on level of experience.
Candidates much have a RICS accredited degree, or equivalent.
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for leasing and acquisitions within the portfolio. Other responsibilities may include:
- Liaising with landlords, agents, tenants, stakeholders and contractors.
- Service Charge Budgeting and Reconciliations.
- Leasehold renewals.
- Visiting sites and ensuring the standards of the client are upheld across the property.
- High standards of due diligence expected.
In addition to a knowledge of the above, the successful candidate will also be a team player, able to work well under pressure, and be able to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this position please apply online with your CV in word format.