Development Manager - Bulk Retail
- NZD160000 - NZD180000 per annum + Bonus & Additional benefits
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 21st August 2018
- Job Type
A leading Australasian retail business is looking for a Development Manager to play a key part in overseeing and leading the business's property developments based in Auckland.
The role will have a substantial development pipeline over the next number of years with an ambitious growth plan in NZ. The role will require the individual to drive the development and delivery of their expanding portfolio as well as manage the strategic assets across New Zealand.
- Managing the performance of existing developments.
- Undertaking detailed feasibility and financial analysis of prospective developments to be presented to the board for approval.
- Management of master planning and consenting processes.
- Working closely with external stakeholders while managing the design, procurement and tendering of projects.
- Provide strategies to attract and acquire new major partners that complement the companies vision and customer's experience.
- Prepare Board and Executive report to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Overall look to maximise and improve the asset value through strategic and lateral ideas.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity the ideal candidate will have experience in property development leading development outcomes through master planning, due diligence, planning approval, detailed design and construction.
You will also have:
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification preferably in Planning but other areas are being considered.
- Experience in bulk retail would be advantageous
- Financially numerate and strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to produce high quality reports.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right individual plus very attractive bonus.
This is a great development opportunity with an organisation that is committed to expanding their portfolio in New Zealand and in an environment that no day is the same and with a supportive and collaborative team.
To apply in strict confidence, click the apply button or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093