- Up to GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Town Planning
- 27th March 2018
- Job Type
Based West Yorkshire
Up to £30,000 plus benefits
Following a period of sustained growth, an opportunity has arisen to join a boutique planning advisory. Our client has a challenging and varied workload acting on behalf of public and private sector clients including house builders, commercial developers, retailers, investors, landowners and local authorities. The appointed planner will be handling applications for both strategic and immediate sites of varying scales and complexities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking research and formulating reports
- Implement and design plans for land use
- Increase commercial activity
- Provide support to the Principal Planner and manage sub-consultants
- Drafting design, access and planning statements
- Liaise with various local authorities and planning officers
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small practice who can offer planners a great working environment and genuine scope for career progression.
Please apply online with your most recent CV. If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail please contact Elliott Rumfitt on 0161 457 0105.