- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 25th April 2018
- Job Type
Working with a name that is amongst the biggest and best of the UK property industry, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking two Estate Managers who can be real leaders of household name estates in the UK. These roles are for two thriving public spaces comprising of retail, commercial, and a small number of residential units, and will see you adding your own ideas to the existing team and structure that our client has in place. The client is known for developing their own staff, so this role is definitely to be seen as a floor and not a ceiling.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a strong working relationship with the client directly;
- Managing the on-site team, leading and developing them;
- Overseeing both proactive and reactive maintenance;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance on site;
- Overseeing events on-site where necessary;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
As the successful candidate, you will be a leader, capable of handling responsibility and the rigours that come with managing a high profile site, but also able to bring your own ideas and ways of working to the table. IOSH or NEBOSH qualified, you will have managed either retail or commercial sites previously for an establish real estate business and bring a sense of enthusiasm with a service-driven approach to your FM delivery.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV