General Manager - Luxury PRS Development
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 23rd March 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt is looking for a luxury General Manager.
One of our distinguished clients, a residential developer in Central London is looking for a Senior Professional to look after a luxury newly completed PRS development in East London.
The development is high-end tower block comprised of 40 storeys. It includes nearly 250 residential units, 15 commercial units and on-site facilities including a car space, gym, pool and gardens. 40 of the residential units are leasehold with the remaining units managed by the freeholder under a PRS model.
As such the General Manager is responsible for the management of the site as an asset and for maintaining high customer service standards. The role will include elements of leasehold, AST, facilities and hotel management as well as staff management.
It is essential that you possess strong leadership and staff management skills, along with an in-depth knowledge of the property industry and its processes. You will be expected to deliver a quality estate service, ensuring the development complies with lease legislation and industry standards. Duties include the following;
- Oversee the appointment of estate management staff
- Prepare maintenance plans
- Setting and approving service charge budgets
- Health and safety compliance
- Contract and project management
You MUST be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and customer service skills. You must be professional, diligent and have the ability to remain organised and priorities duties.
Past experience of dealing with high net worth clients is preferred as this site consists of £20-30 million properties. A background in luxury hotel management is also a big plus. You will also be expected to have the following:
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation and management.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Be IRPM, ARLA and/or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.