- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 21st May 2018
- Job Type
The Property Group (TPG) is New Zealand's largest property consultancy that delivers a range of technical value-add property services nationwide to corporate, government and private organisations.
Located across 12 offices within NZ, TPG's core service lines cover RMA Planning, development management, statutory services, health, housing and community, leasing and more through strong customer focused professionals creating networks and long-term enduring relationships.
The business has a strong growth strategy through building their existing relationships and strengthening their new service lines. The business invests heavily into their employees and value positive collaboration through valuable local knowledge and specialised expertise.
The General Manager, Auckland is a key senior appointment for TPG. The role will be responsible for over-seeing the performance of TPG's service lines, leading the managerial teams, managing resources, steering business stewardship, and identifying and executing new opportunities for the business. This person will be working collaboratively with the National GM team to grow and strengthen the position of TPG as a whole.
The key accountabilities of the position requires someone who is a proactive and positive leader, with a dynamic, opportunity led approach to property advisory with robust senior level experience from a property consultancy or advisory business.
Further skills, experience and attributes required for this position are as follows;
- A relevant tertiary degree with emphasis on Property
- Proven business (team orientated) leadership style
- Commercial experience in either an advisory, consultancy or planning, from a private and public sector environment
- Well networked with clients aligning with TPG's market
- Strong understanding of and experience in the NZ property market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep stakeholder management experience
- Innate sense of commercial awareness and an opportunity led mindset
- A high degree of ambition and drive
TPG are undoubtedly one of the most active and exciting property consulting companies operating in New Zealand. Their growth story is one of originating, cultivating and nurturing client relationships and sustained active management which has seen them rapidly expand their market offerings in line with the growth of its advisory services.
The General Manager, Auckland position is a singular opportunity to not just participate in the forward growth story of this dynamic business but significantly influence its success.
Please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact either Sharee Aitken or Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093