Head of Facilities Management
- GBP100000.00 - GBP125000.00 per annum + Package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 21st August 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a rare opportunity, as a global name in the real estate industry is looking to hire a Head of Facilities Management to drive forward the expansion of their UK FM function. Based in London, our client is looking for a strategic individual who can not only implement best practice, but bring their own ideas to the business as they continue to grow into the future.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing progression for major projects across their UK locations, including mobilisation and fit-out's of new office space;
- Ensuring the highest standard of facilities management service from both in-house staff and external suppliers;
- Reporting into the COO, you will advise on the operational efficiency and management of the facilities department;
- Fostering a business culture that attracts and retains the best FM talent, to ensure a motivated, productive and innovative FM provision;
- Ensuring the business remains compliant with Health and Safety legislation as well as sustainable in regards with environmental requirements;
- Other ad hoc duties where necessary.
Our client is at the forefront of the industry and is looking for a leader in total facilities management to match this. You will have demonstrated previous experience working for a property management business, with service charge experience being crucial as is an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. Meticulous with regards to ensuring health and safety compliance, you will additionally understand the changing role of the Facilities Manager by embracing a management approach that encourages both excellent service delivery and increased productivity throughout your workforce. Moreover you will relish throwing yourself into new challenges whilst building lasting networks both internally and externally. A confident and innovative professional, you'll fit right in with our client's creative company culture that has led them to become a leader in the real estate industry.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today