Head of Property Management
- Negotiable + commission structure, bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 26th April 2018
- Job Type
Head of Property Management - Central London Portfolio - Commercial Office and Industrial
Salary from £60,000 to £70,000 per annum.
Commission incentive bonus scheme and potential for future equity.
A boutique real estate practice is seeking a Head of Property Management. This would suit someone that is looking for an opportunity to take their commercial management career to the next level and run their own business unit with a team of four surveyors.
Their clients include a range of sovereign wealth funds, property companies and family trusts. The typical types of assets they manage include prime Central London trophy assets, offices and industrial across Central and Greater London. They also manage a small amount of residential but are looking to move into a purely commercial asset mix moving forward.
This is an integral hire within the business where you will be able to manage and develop the property and asset management business unit whilst reporting into the Board of Directors.
Key Head of Property Management requirements include:
- Managing, developing and growing the existing team of management surveyors.
- You will be making sure all existing clients and their portfolios are being managed to the highest standard.
- Ability to business develop and bring across clients contacts within the UK and London Real Estate market.
- Manage detailed portfolios effectively, deal with day to day management issues, and successful liaise with all stakeholders.
- Be involved in all relevant tenders and presentations.
As a small to medium sized business they are able to offer the opportunity to work within a friendly, entrepreneurial and rewarding environment.
- MRICS would be advantageous.
- Previous commercial property management experience.
- Proven experience of managing a team and business unit.
- Ability to maintain existing client relationships and develop new business.
- Experience working for a similar type of organisation.
- Ability to service clients with all the commercial property management services.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.