Home Based - Estate Manager
- GBP4000 - GBP45000 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Looking to work on a single site and work from home!?
We are currently working with a well established managing agent who work with a number of London's premier developers. They are looking for an Estate Manager to set up an estate office on an East London residential development.
The development is a comprised of 30 properties and includes nearly 250 residential units, 15 commercial units and on-site facilities including a car space, gym, pool and gardens.
As the Estates Manager you will look after the development on behalf of the resident's associate, overseeing the Estate and Asset Management of the site as well as manage its facilities and staff. The role will require you to be on-site two days a week, with the other two working from home.
It is essential that you possess strong leadership and staff management skills, along with an in-depth knowledge of the property industry and its processes. You will be expected to deliver a quality estate service, ensuring the managed portfolio complies with lease, legislation and industry standards. Duties include the following;
- Oversee the appointment of Estate Management staff
- Prepare maintenance plans
- Setting and approving service charge budgets
- Health and safety compliance
- Contract and project management
You MUST be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and customer service skills, as well as be professional, diligent and have the ability to remain organised and priorities duties. Past experience of dealing with high net worth clients is preferred.
This role will require the set up of an on site office supported by the managing agent. As such previous experience managing residential sites alongside the following is required:
- A strong knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Have experience attending and chairing AGMs.
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
- Be IRPM and/or NEBOSH qualified
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong knowledge of service charge budget formulation, accounts and other key financial issues.
If you believe your experience matches the above criteria, please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV