- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 22nd February 2018
- Job Type
A global Investment Management business are currently looking for an Investment Analyst to join the team in London. The successful individual will be responsible for providing financial analysis (cashflows, IRR's) on a wide range of real estate investments (direct and indirect), across the UK. The role will also include assisting the UK Asset Managers on business plan formulation and leasing transaction analysis.
- Provide financial analysis of a wide range of real estate investments (across direct real estate, corporate/M&A opportunities and indirect investment), including modelling of real estate cash flows, financing and tax assumptions, IRRs, output sensitivities etc., as well as research to support key underwriting assumptions
- Gain exposure to the debt market and ability to underwrite assets/deals using various debt scenarios.
- Work with UK Investment Management, Transactions Managers and Head of Transactions in the process of deal analysis
- Assist the UK Investment Management and local UK teams in the underwrite of portfolio deals across multiple sectors, regions and risk profiles
- Prepare documents for internal and external purposes, including investment committee reports and presentations to investors/clients, partners and financial institutions.
- Assist the UK team to identify assets and deals that match the requirements for existing and potential clients and equity sources
- Coordinate and oversee the implementation of transition plans for new asset acquisitions
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position within the Real Estate industry.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong modelling skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
If you have experience of the aforementioned and are interested to apply, please submit your CV.